Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

lol

It's so funny to think that people actually masturbate to this

Dragonball Z Hentai show3 Dragonball Z Hentai show3

The Best

This is an undiscovered masterpiece among trash, the animation was brilliant, I'm talking about Studio Ghibli quality. The sex scenes were incredibly erotic and made my little brother stand up yadddadadaming? The script was fabulous almost every spoken line of text was something that you needed to think long and hard about. The subtle emotional gestures between characters displaying affection and bliss. The hidden metaphors truly affected me in an amazing way, this movie is life changing, I recommend all to see it and to love it as I do!

Rick Roll Flash Rick Roll Flash

Terrible

Poor animation quality, poor lip syncing, you didn't even draw any backgrounds. Next time finish something you upload.

Lastman Lastman

Perfect in ever way

Clearly inspired by games like "wanna be the guy" you've created an original and inspiring game.
You are my love PiGPEN.

- Brandon Newton

Countdowntoclockday2008 Countdowntoclockday2008

Truly Inspiring..

This interactive flash truly inspired me to continue learning actionscript.
I'm crying right now, I can admit that because I am so proud of you. I love you.

Heroin Hero (South Park) Heroin Hero (South Park)

Awesome

This game really mellows me out man.

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

Horrible

The guitar was piercing and retarded, and it's clear that you don't actually play the guitar.

Goukisan responds:

If you'd taken the time to complete puberty and also read anything about this song, I've said a million times that I used FLStudio to make this, i did not play it on an actual guitar.

Feelin this feelin Feelin this feelin

great

I'm pretty high right now so I hear what you heard when you were making it, shit's tight.

Savagelyfe responds:

big ups to all my pot heads

Horror PROXY - opening Horror PROXY - opening